Uganda N.O.W. Outreach is a 501c3 non profit organization. Your donations are tax deductible. We are an organization that is run entirely by volunteers. Many people are concerned about how much of their donation actually makes it to where they want it to go when donating to an organization. We are proud to say that 95% goes directly to funding our projects over in Uganda. The remaining 5% goes towards fueling operations and fundraising endeavors here in the United States so that we can continue the important work of sharing Christ and changing lives in Uganda. Thanks to people like you who support us, we have been in operation since 2009 and many lives, both big and small, have felt the love of Christ and heard the Gospel.
Thank you for donating and partnering with us!